Hello Storm Familes,
Welcome back to soccer. We are excited to be out playing again.
Soccer will look a little different this summer as we follow Public Health guidelines. I have put together a little video to give you details about how it will look. Please WATCH it here. We need your help to keep our players and volunteers safe, while enjoying playing.
Some key points to remeber:
- Online Health Questionnaires must be completed by noon the day of your practice. Players will be turned away if it is not complete. You will get an email from Class Maker to complete the questionnaire.
- There are no spectators allowed at the field to keep us under the 50 person thresholds.
- There is no parking at the field except for U6 parents and volunteers
- Teams will be in groups of 10 including the coach. Physical distancing is not required within groups, but players are encouraged to keep their space when not playing.
- Each team has their own colour field (see below)
- Each field designated Drop Off - Pick Up location. There is to be no drop off or pick up anywhere else at the fields.
- Practices start at different times for each field. Please only arrive or depart in your designated time:
- Field White: drop off between 5:45 – 6:00pm
- Field Black: drop off between 6:00 – 6:15pm
- Field Orange: drop off between 6:15-6:30pm
Pick up times will be:
- Field White: pick up between 7:30 – 7:45pm
- Field Black: pick up between 7:45 – 8:00pm
- Field Orange: pick up between 8:00 – 8:15pm
- Field Green: drop off between 5:45 and 6:00pm
Pick Up time will be:
- Field Green: pick up at 7pm for nights with U6 players and keeper training
- Field Green: pick up at 7:30 for nights with U18 players
Attached are some handy check lists for Parents/Guardians as well as players. These will give you some additional guidance on how to prepare for practice.
You can see our Return to Soccer Phase 2 plan for all details HERE
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or talk to your coach.
See you on the pitch