All players MUST use our online form to register. We encourage players to register early as teams can fill quickly. If an age division is full, please complete the registration process and your player will be added to a waitlist. Players can register online at home or drop into our in person registration night to complete the online form. In person registration night will be on :
Thursday, September 12th from 6pm - 8pm at the North Woodside Community Centre.
U10 players practice twice a week on weekday evenings. They also have one game per week in the Nova Scotia Soccer League (NSSL) on weekends. The NSSL game schedule will not be released by the league until the start of the game season, which begins sometime in November. Depending on enrollment numbers, U9 players could be combined with players in our U10 age division.
Program Start / Finish:
Our first week of indoor practices begins the third week of October (Oct 15th, 2019). Winter season ends the week before March break (Sat, March 7th, 2020 inclusive).
U10 will practice twice a week on weekday evenings, but the practice schedule will not be finalized until a few weeks prior to the start of season. (Oct 15th). The schedule depends on several factors; coach availablilty, number of teams and facility allocation. The practice schedule will be posted on the Storm website / social media as soon as it's finalized.
U9 - U18 teams may practice at one or more of the facilities listed on our "Venues" tab on our website. For directions to facilities the Club may use, please click here. Practice locations will not be finalized until a few weeks prior to the start of season (Oct 15th).
(Credit card, cash or cheque are accepted types of payment)
Parents to provide:
- Storm uniform
- Indoor soccer shoes
- Shin pads
- Water bottle
General Program Information:
- U10 players do not attend placement sessions.
- For information on financial aid, including Kidsport, Jumpstart and the Storm Soccer Scholarship Program, please click here.
- Stay in the loop! We encourage you to follow us on Storm Instagram (@stormsoccerclub), Twitter (@Storm_Soccer) or "like" our Storm Facebook page, "Storm Soccer Club".
- Please click here to view our Refund Policy
- Have more questions? Drop into our in-person registration night at the North Woodside Community Centre on Thurs, Sept 12th from 6pm - 8pm. This will be a great opportunity to:
- Register online
- Meet our coaches
- Pick up your practice kit
- Pay your fees
- Get any questions you have answered