Hello Storm Families
Welcome back to summer soccer. Below you will find some information on COVID-19 safety precautions, drop off and pick up details, as well as field allocations for each team.
We need your help to keep our players and volunteers safe while we enjoy some soccer fun. Some key points to remember:
- We are using an app called TeamSnap this summer. This app will be used by teams to communicate with their players, provide schedule information and for confirming attendance. TeamSnap also has a COVID-19 Health Questionnaire feature. The day of a practice or game, you will receive a notification from TeamSnap to complete the Health Questionnaire. Questionnaires must be completed prior to arriving at the field. Invitations to join TeamSnap will be sent out this weekend.
- There is no washroom at the field.
- There are no spectators allowed at the field.
- There is no parking at the field except for Volunteers and U6 parents.
- We have 2 fields that we play on. Eric Graves Junior High, and the adjacent Bel Ayr Elementary. You can find directions to both <HERE>
- Each Team has their own coloured play area.
- Each coloured play area has its own designated drop off location. Please do not drop off or pick up at any other locations.
- For teams playing at Eric Graves, parents are to arrive from Dorothea, drive around the school to the back and drop off their player at the designated drop off point where their coach will meet them. Parents will then continue back around the school. Similarly for player pick up at the end of practice.
- For teams playing on the Bel Ayr field, drop off is at the round about in front of the Bel Ayr School off of Swanton Drive.
- We have staggered drop off and pick up times slightly to minimize player interactions. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your practice start. See below Practice Schedule along with target drop off and pick up times.
Please note that to manage Phase 1 restrictions of a maximum group of 10 people, for the first week there will be a few players who are temporarily assigned to other groups so that we are not in violation of Public Health requirements. Our VP minis will be in touch with those families to clarify.
Attached are some handy check lists for Parents/Guardians as well as players. These will give you some additional guidance on how to prepare for practice.
<Player Check List>
<Parent/Guardian Check List>
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out!
Take care and be safe
Your Storm Soccer Club Board